We specialise in finding and analysing digital data in a sound forensic manner that is admissible in a court of law.
We recover data that has been corrupted or intentionally deleted. This evidence can be gathered from a number of digital devices including computers, servers, mobile devices and tablets
Collection and Preservation of Evidence
We use industry best practices and specialist forensic products to collect evidence whilst maintaining evidentiary integrity. Special care must be taken when handling and analysing computer evidence to avoid spoliation of evidence.
We collect evidence from live systems. This means systems do not have to be powered down, if this is a requirement.
Evidence is collected by creating a bit-stream copy of the media.
To maintain the evidence integrity write blocking devices are used in the collection procedure to ensure that the media being captured from is not contaminated.
The captured data is encrypted and assigned a unique hash signature is assigned to each item captured which helps maintain the integrity of the evidence.
Assessing and Analysing of Evidence
We identify potentially relevant evidence.
We analyse data and identify the facts.
We can provide case assessments.
We prepare expert forensic reports.
Specifically our forensic expert investigators can:
- Recover deleted data, documents emails or text messages
- Uncover internet activity, website history
- Prove employees or person not approved accessed computers and report on their history
- Identify files that were downloaded from or to USB or external media
- Prove misconduct, specifically fraud or cyber bullying
- Locate spyware, key loggers or monitoring software on computers or networks